Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My First Day - Deepu

My first day starts like this.
I went with my mother as well as one of our family friend and my
teacher - Jose Punnakuzhy.

The only one student I met during my admission date was Sunitha. My
admission number was 3, Sunitha's was 2, I forgot who got the number 1.
But still I am proud, that I am the third student who got admitted to
the college which nobody knew at that time!!!!

I remember she came along with her father, and she speaks only English.
THought that she is coming from some Gulf schools. A complete JAAAADAAA
team.

Oke leave it, apart from that, the college seems to be hautned. There
were no much people in the college. Just 3 or 4 staffs and a principal.

The leaves fell down from the nearby trees were all over the campus and
inisde the class rooms. It just reminded me about going to the school
during the summer vaccation - around May.

It was very cold with a dry wind blowing at a high speed and I almost
jittered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home