Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My First Day - Sreekumar

My First day (January 6th 2000)...
the first bus travel to mananthavady from
kozhikode...
Dad was with me...
when i saw the building at the hilltop i jus
wondered....shortly i came to know it was not our
college..as we climbed the steps we saw the small
board "GECW".
Then after finishing all the official procedures i
was in front of our "ROYAL CSE"...
My admission number was 147 probably the last
person to join GECW.
Thn I met Renju, Renjith , Ajith and Arun...still
remember their faces at tht time..
and the first time i entered the class..wow wht to
say...it was the perfect start for 3.5 yrs
journey..(more than tht , coz last time i went was
in August 2005 )

for the first time in my life i was far from my
family and no wonder soon the college become my
second family...my roommates Sreejith, Jyothish,
Sandeep, jishad, Sanoop, Baburaj, Umesh... the
perfect family...

this was my first day experience far away from my
family I got my another family...
Freinds And Mates I Love
You....................tht's my family

1 Comments:

Blogger renjestaa said...

Aliya..
I really miss those days in our college..

Monday, May 26, 2008 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home