Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My First Day - Sandeep

i stll remember the day, as i step in there was
deepu and the other ones name i just forget , he was
from kannur, there was one problem ....
i forget to take my sslc with me, so the officials
were confused,
then we ge to know that the principal was from
varkala and we knew him, we contacted him thru phone
and he told officials to give some time to me,
but the most disgusting part of this is,
that principal was the first one who told me that
he will surely suspend me if i go forward with
politics, but i had to wait 4 more years to get
that,
so the first day and last week of my gec ian day
will be in my mind till my last,
(since the suspension was for one week,

the rest u know .
i got something between the above 2 incidents is
.....
u , the gecians

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home